Thursday 2 August 2018

My Next Disneyland Paris Trip

As of today, I am officially under 40 days until my next Disneyland trip! Words cannot even begin to explain just how excited I am for this one so with that in mind I thought I'd share how I've planned my next trip!



Whenever we go to Disneyland we always book through Magic Breaks. This will be our third trip and we've used them every time. Personally we've always found the price better than other vendors or travel agents and they have always trumped over booking direct.


A massive perk of booking via them is being able to do everything in once place. We've booked our 5 day 4 night trip with them staying in Golden Forest Sequoia Lodge with half board plus, character breakfast at Plaza Gardens and our Eurotunnel crossing both ways. 



We adore Sequoia Lodge, we stayed during our last visit and fell in love with the hotel. Our first trip we stayed at Newport Bay and upgraded to get a better room and although we did enjoy our stay and cannot fault the hotel, Sequoia Lodge just feels that much more magical with it's gorgeous Bambi wallpaper and beautiful open fire. The Golden Forest upgrade that we have opted for this time gives us just that bit more luxury than our previous stay with it's private lounge, bigger rooms, free soft drinks and afternoon tea. Although it does cost a bit more, compared to the full board meal plan we chose last time, we not only saved money but felt it was worth it alone for the free drinks!

I love to get the most out of our Disney trips so always buy a notebook to write down when meet and greets are, times and places and write down times of parades, restaurant bookings and make a list of the rides that are the top of our list. I find knowing what your going for really helps ensuring you get to do the things you really want too, as there's always so much to see and do I still don't feel like I've 'completed' the parks!

Booking the restaurants with the online booking system was so easy that I opted to do all our meals this way. This time around we've opted for Agrabah which was fully booked on our last trip, Inventions, Billy Bobs and Plaza Gardens. I've even booked a few extras incase we fancy something different!

Glowtini


This time around we've also opted to go there a day early and stay at the Explorers hotel, which is a Disney partner hotel about 20 mins away from the parks. Thankfully we don't live too far from the crossing but traveling for 4ish hours from our house to the parks with a toddler and the early start means by the time we arrive we are usually tired and don't enjoy our day to the full. I'm super excited to stay there with the giant swimming pool and breakfast included.

Extra Magic Hours are a massive plus for us too. You don't have to pay extra for these as I've seen loads of people recently asking, as long as you stay in a Disney hotel you get them in the price. Our last trip saw us spend the extra time meeting characters and getting into ques for rides. We met Mickey Mouse in a mere 20 mins last time and when we got out the que was well over 2 hours, so it's really worth making a note of what is available during EMH!

I can't lie, my suitcase is already out and my bits I've purchased for Disney have already been carefully stashed! It really doesn't matter how old I get, I'm still 10 when it's getting close to Disney time!

What are your go to attractions at the parks? Do you make the most of EMH?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Disney Edition. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig