Wednesday 8 August 2018

Fairest Of Them All Bag

Anyone utterly obsessed with the new Disney store change? There's so many new options and I've spent thousands upon thousands in my head already. The day the site went live I was there and I fell head over heels in love with a bag that I knew I just had to have...




I can't lie, I've always been a bit of a bag obsessive. I love how they can change an entire outfit and that I can bung all my stuff in them too! I have a fair few bags from designer to Primark but as soon as I saw the fairest of them all bag from Disney I knew it had to be added to my collection.


I first laid eyes on the beauty while I was watching my Instastories and one of my American followers was showing her snaps from some of the new merch in Disney Springs. I searched for it online but with shipping it wasn't worth it. So you can only imagine my utter delight when I log on and find it in the UK Disney shop. It was fate.



This crushed red velvet, crossbody beauty is around 27 by 27cms and boasts a 132cm chain. It features a detailed tattooed inspired scroll that reads 'fairest of them all' and has a gorgeous metallic 3D dagger design. It's big enough to fit your everyday essentials in and light enough to wear regularly. I love the long gold chain as I think there's nothing worse than crossbody bags that end up stuck under your armpit.

I have a bit of a thing for Disney villians and for me this ticked all the boxes and it's definitely coming with me to my next Disneyland trip in September! I'm going to pair this with an all black outfit, a studded leather jacket and my faithful platform Converse. Oh and some custom bling Mickey Ears of course! 

I think it's safe to say this bag is going to become a going out staple for me as I just love a good statement bag and the fact it's Disney is a massive bonus! Oh and if you want to see my unboxing excitement then be sure to head over to my Instagram account - The Disney Edition


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Disney Edition. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig